Sunday, October 2, 2011

FIRST OFF

i'm kinda late to this ugh I mean I don't really have an excuse aside from the fact that my computer's hard drive was fried thanks to a power surge but blahblah yeah I could've done this at school i'm dumb.
anyway.
3rd blog post.
what makes a good paper.
well to start, maybe, it should be turned in on time. yep. that's something maybe I should work on.
next is the length of the paper or essay or book or whatever it is. it should be lengthy enough to get the message across, but short enough to keep a squirrel's attention. not literally, but yeah, it should keep the reader's attention. and stating all facts will just bore the reader, so mix it up a bit with examples and whatnot, maybe throw in some numbers and data or anything to keep interest. keep the reader on their toes. make them want to continue reading. conflicts are good.
a third attribute could be like using proper grammar. I say the word 'like' a lot, so if I were writing a paper instead of a blog post, I'd bring that down. and I'd also use big words because bigger words make it seem like the person knows what they're talking about.
and uh...yeah. that's..that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment