Saturday, October 22, 2011

reflection time oooooooo

it's that time. mirror time.
well.
personally. I don't think my writing has changed much.
I do enjoy the class though! it's pretty B.A.
and it's fun. it's not at all like my other classes where I just sit and listen to the instructor.
it has made me think more about the rhetorics of my writing though. like how I can change my writing style depending on who will be reading it.
except not really very much though, because I tend to lean more towards a satirical and witty and often obnoxious style of writing, regardless of who will be reading it. unless I'm writing to, like, Obama or something, because then I'd try to sound smart with a tiny bit of cleverness, just to keep his attention.
aaaand my writing process is pretty much the same. maybe I SHOULD change something about that though, because I tend to not get things turned in on time.

1 comment: