well. I typed my first paper in a really rushed sort of mood. I was at work with my mom and there was an open computer and I had about 20 minutes to write some stuff down. because, yeah, like I said in the last post, my computer was busted. I'd been running Linux from a flash drive before then. it wasn't very good.
so yeah, my revised essay was, in my opinion, better. I think I organized it better. things made more sense the first time I read them. I think it may have actually been a bit longer too. that was pretty cool.
I fixed some grammar mistakes. added a couple more. oops. peer revision helped a bit because I knew what parts I could keep, since they were underlined for being in great detail.
hmm. I think the strongest point was like in my examples that I explained and stuff. and the weakest points were probably the conclusion and introduction, because I always have trouble with that.
I tend to end my writings too abruptly.
No comments:
Post a Comment