well, in all honesty, if it were up to me, I probably wouldn't be in an english 101 class. I'm not much of a writer, and I don't really know what I'm going to do with my life so I don't even know how necessary this class is. but I'm not a great writer, as far as I know, and there is always room for improvement. for this reason, I won't complain about being in a class that I didn't choose.
having the ability to write well can be very useful, regardless of what kind of job someone has, unless you're, like, a mechanic or something, and if that were the case, you'd just have to be good at..well...mechanizing things... I probably write the most when I'm texting. this means I either text a lot or I don't write much aside from texting. I think it's just that I text a lot though. I tend to use proper grammar when texting, though, because I find it obnoxious when people write things like "yo wat u doin 2day" due to the fact that sometimes people are impossible to understand.
I write a lot when I have philosoraptor thoughts. I enjoy dialectic with people, as well as keeping track of ambiguous thoughts, like the meanings of songs or readings or stories and stuff like that. I like to just write down my thoughts and other ideas that may oppose this first idea. it's pretty much just an argument with myself in my head.
yeah I'm pretty much running out of things to say. I'll stop here before I bs too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment